Tuesday, June 09, 2009

09 June 2009

I will probably elaborate more later so, don't be so impatient.
I've noticed two things about me these past few weeks.
Two things that I felt could be over-looked or worked out or..whatever, you know?
It doesn't seem to be the case.
I've always said that I'm not one for "fun" relationships, that God has, in His divine providence given me some sort of ability to stop liking a person when I feel they are not the "one."
I have some serious trust issues.
I guess I could thank God for that, for keeping me relationally pure through all these years. So, I am.
The other thing is I'm driven by guilt.
I'm constantly trying to rid myself of it by doing things.
And I know..I know..that I am guilt-free, but I can't help it..you know..its hard.
Life is hard.
Good thing we aren't alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger erinkyoo said...

Okay.
I will be patient.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home