Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 May 2009

I've always wondered and I continue to wonder if one changed decision in the past can dramatically effect my present. I think if it were at all possible I would love to see, if I could, the differences in my life if I chose different choices. I have a couple in mind that I wouldn't mind re-doing, but I'm not regretting. I think I turned out alright...hopefully. I think some would disagree with me, but who cares about them..unless I care about them then I don't know what I would do. Oh no, now I'm thinking about that...

If I were to fly anywhere....I would fly home. Hmm..wherever home is...

I want to go/live/spend my time in a cottage on the outskirts of a nice township. It would be nice to live in a small community where lives are shared, but nowadays it seems almost impossible.

Methuselah.
His name means, "when he dies; it shall be sent." He died at the age of 969. And when he died the flood was sent. So for 969 years God was patient and did not unleash His wrath upon the earth.....

-Johny (:

1 Comments:

Blogger gracieliu said...

I think you turned out alright.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home