Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May 2009

I spent a minute trying to find the date for my title.
That's pretty pathetic. ( -_-) (-_- )

Well, today is Monday and I'm at home because it is Memorial Day.
First, I would like to thank the many soldier, fathers, sons, mothers, daughters for their sacrifice.
No matter what a person thinks about war and the behemoth that is the military industrial complex, there should be and ought to be a appreciation for the sacrifice that people have made for this country.
Thank you.

I will continue to NOT watch the Lakers games because my uninvolved involvement seems to be working. Everytime I have watched a game the Lakers have lost and every time I have ignored not watched a game they have done well.
Which leads me to my next point:
How do sporting events and just sports in general lead some people to go off on the deep end? It seems that people, mainly men, for one reason or another always put off responsibilities in the name of sports. I find it weird.
That's all.

I don't think I can sleep in unfamiliar environments...Actually, I can sleep well anywhere, that is, I can fall asleep anywhere, but I think the problem comes when I try to stay asleep. For instance, yesterday I fell asleep at Doojin's house while watching T.V. and I woke up 3-4 times. I finally woke up at 10, but that's after waking up at 1, 4, 5, 7:30.
I don't like it.

There comes a point in any person's life where they need to learn how to cook. Well, at least boil water. Nevermind...the microwave has almost completely erased any need for someone to learn how to cook. I think a lot of things which fall out of fashion for the sake of modernity come back because they are so rare and antique.
Okay for now.

My plans for today:
1. Take a shower.
2. Go to the gym.
3. Take a shower?
4. Go to Doojin's for some B.B.Q...PWN!!!
5. Get home and finish some homework.
6. Pick up parents from the airport at 8:30.
7. Get home and try to finish some more homework.
8. Try to sleep before 12 while chatting and playing blockes.

-Johny (:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinkyoo said...

What is this "blockes"?
Do I need to check it out? Haha.

I can't stay asleep in unfamiliar places either.

Last night, I woke up at 4:45, 5:something, 7:30, and finally at 8:30. Haha. Weird.

I need to learn how to cook.... haha..

I like your little emoticon there. xP

6:29 PM  
Blogger gracieliu said...

Domestic violence cases go up on big sporting events days. The worst is the Super Bowl. It's sad.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home