Friday, May 22, 2009

22 May 2009

Well, today I've decided to write about life.
What about life?
Well, there are things people call life and then there the mundane existences that people like to label life because they don't want to say, "I don't have a life" and then there are the lives of people that are so vibrant and dynamic that I just have to sit and wonder, "what makes them tick?"
Those lives are the ones that I want to write about.
I've always noticed that no matter how much junk a person fills his life with; there are always going to be those times when he doesn't feel like living on a particular day. I've also notice and noted that people, no matter how many "things" they have to do, feel like they're wasting their lives at one point or another. Now, why is that the people with the most successful "lives" always find a way to be sad? (When I say sad I don't mean the once in awhile, "I've got the blues..." sad. I mean the deep deep depression that people feel when they lead meaningless lives) Their lives can't be meaningless..I mean, they're so successful. What happened?
Finding meaning in anything outside of Christ is meaningless.

-Johny (:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinkyoo said...

I mean, they're so successful. What happened?
Finding meaning in anything outside of Christ is meaningless.



I guess you answered your own question. Haha.

This post confused me when I read it yesterday, but it must have been because I was tired.
I read it just now and it makes perfect sense. =)
I wish I lived a life that was vibrant and dynamic.. haha...

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home