Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 May 2009

Well, first, I would like to say that life is beautiful?
Actually, its precious and delightful and wonderful and so amazingly grand.
I don't know, but I think its time to straighten out.

I just deleted my rambling about my bathroom. (:

I remember when I was younger and Saturday's were so fun.
I used to wake up earlier than everybody in my home because I just had to watch the cartoons. The cartoons, if there good, would make my day, but if they weren't so good...I guess my day would usually still turn out good. I remember I would eat breakfast and just go out and play the whole day. I had nothing to worry about. All my homework was always due on Friday so I could just go and do whatever I wanted on Saturday. I didn't have to worry about tests or essays or anything for that matter. It was so carefree. I like it when the neighborhood kids and I would frolic and make trouble. We would have acorn fights from across the street and then we would get the spiked thingies that fell from the trees and throw them at each other. I remember no one had a pool in our whole neighborhood so we would just go out in the front yard and play with the hose when it got real hot. We then HAD to throw mud at each other. I think I remember one time we even planned a tree house. We drew it out and were so determined to make it, but Saturday ended and we went home and soon forgot about it.
Life was good. Its still good, but life was so...innocent. There weren't too many problems that I had to deal with. The occasional family pet died and tears would fall, but that was usually the worst of it. Maybe, life is more real now, but I wouldn't trade my memories of those special Saturdays for anything.

-Johny (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home