Friday, May 15, 2009

15 May 2009

Still organizing things in my head. I need some more time to understand what's going on. I just need to know something. Granted, not everything will be made known, but God something would be nice. I know, I know, but if You could answer this one maybe, no, never mind. I am and never will be in that position and clearly I see that its best that I am never in that position, but it would be...maybe...nice?
I love being able to sit and think and have thoughts just run through my head..just stream through.
Is this the reason? Am I going through this because of that? That isn't what I thought, but whatever. I'm tired.
Friendship.

-Johny (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Guess who? said...

"You don't need to know..."

2:04 AM  
Blogger erinkyoo said...

Oh, and...
Don't ever say never. =)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home