Friday, July 28, 2006

I know she said it's alright

What gives people the ablity to change plans without feeling bad?
I don't understand them sometimes.
People in general I don't understand.
They're really hard to understand.
I don't understand why I think the thoughts that I think.
I really don't.
I'm just weird like that. :P

Well.
Decisions are so hard to make.
I hate making them.
They suck.
Really, they do!

Talking with people make things feel better.
For some reason expressing cares and concerns with other people help a person grow.
Thats....grrrrrrrreat!

but you can make it up next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger gracieliu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  
Blogger gracieliu said...

Growing is fun. I wish I could become a tree and grow really big and strong.

10:54 AM  
Blogger debbie said...

Hello! I barely see you these days!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Johny,

I think a lot of times it helps to understand ourselves better in order to better understand other people. I can't really tell you exactly how that works but it usually does...I think. Come to think of it, most problems in our lives (ie: decisions) work out a heck of a lot better when we understand ourselves better. All those great thinkers and philosophers were onto something. "Know thyself."

Ummm Yeah but anyways, I came here to tell you that I finally listened to that song, "Our House," by Phantom Planet. You were right, it is a good song indeed--very simple, smooth, and relaxing. It's a song a young married couple would play after they're finished moving in and arranging everything in their first home and it's just them sitting in the living room, finally afforded the time to relax and take everything in together....

I dunno, that's the feeling I got from it. Dang it, I hate when my comments end up being longer than the author's posts.... It seems to happen a lot. But yeah...it's okay, right?

"Just like a tree down by the water baby I shall not moooove." (to go along with grace's comment...and your post (both title and content...woww)!)

Sorry for writing so much...I won't comment for a while, haha.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home