Thursday, July 13, 2006

Where have all the flowers gone...

I do not understand a lot of people sometimes.
I'm sure they don't understand me a lot of the time either.
But...most of the time I like to play dumb.
I know what's going on.
I just don't want to make it awkward.
FOR YOU!
hahaha

Well...I have the day off.
I'm thinking I should rest some more.
I woke up at 11:30.
Hey, but that's after sleeping at 4.
I woke up at 6:30 for no reason at all.
I thought it was so late.

I need to do laundry.
I think I mentioned it before, but I will do so again because of my affection towards cleaning my clothes.
I love doing laundry.
Unlike a lot of the other things that I do it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.
Dry dirty clothes go in.
Wet clean clothes come out.
Then into the dryer they go for a little bit of loving.
Lovely!

I'm recently discovered that I have ocd (minor case).
Well, I'm not so sure about other things, but when it comes to work.
Yes.
Everything and I mean everythin has to be in the same order.
I can't stand loose papers ANYWHERE.
Yup another look into the life of Johny.

...gone to young girls everywhere


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

: ) hi johny. i can't believe i missed your call. i can't believe you guys went to that scrumptious place without me! can we go again next week?! were you guys sad i was not there?!

i wish you were a girl so you could do my laundry for me. hehe.

-julie

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...so what is it that you know that's going on and who don't you want to make it "awkward" for? Are you sure you know what's going on? are ya? Huh mr. johny--aka mr. i like to play dumb? huh? answer me. or not.

Have a great day.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that "anonymous" is not me. johny!!! hi!!!

-julie

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi johny! it's may! i miss all of you guys! =)

you're lucky you have a machine to do your laundry for you...i've been washing them by hand for the last 3 weeks. =/ there's a lavanderia here but it's like 6 euros for 1 load. eek. so expensive! well hope you;re having a good summer so far..see you in a month!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Hyojung said...

yay! welcome to blogspot!!! xanga is overrated. weeeee!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home