Sunday, July 09, 2006

Only if...

Only if...
What if...
Where would I be...
Shoulda...
Woulda...
Coulda...
I wish I hadn't...

There are times where life seems so boring.
Is it because I am boring.
Or rather...is it because I don't have enough boredom in my life.

Study hard, play hard is the motto that my dad always tried to drill into me.
Let there be no guilt for playing hard.
The satisfaction that comes from working hard is so refreshing.

I've noticed I'm not one to mourn.
Is it just because whatever happened hasn't hit me yet or worse...
Is it because I'm just an apathetic being?
Sometimes I feel like I don't care.
I don't feel bad for not caring either.

Life is made for love, laughter, song and dance, jumping, running,
sharing, crying, joy and pain, gifts, giving.....living.


3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Cho said...

First.

4:38 AM  
Blogger gracieliu said...

i am tormented by "if"s.

10:06 AM  
Blogger debbie said...

woohoo!

I am fourth.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home